Earth's Best Organic Sunny Days Snack Bars, Apple, 8 Count (Pack of 6) ( 5.3 oz Packets )
Earth's Best Organic Foods
Earth's Best For Infants
Earth's Best Organic Sunny Days Snack Bars, Apple, 5.3-Ounce Boxes
Why Organic?Choosing organic is choosing to live a healthier life. Organic foods are produced without the use of potentially harmful chemicals and synthetic pesticides or growth hormones. This is even more important when we consider infants. For four to six months following birth, infants receive most of their nutrition from breast milk or infant formula. It is so important that these formulas contain the safest ingredients.
If ingested, potential toxic chemicals or heavy metals can lead to compromised immune system development. Likewise, young infants consume disproportionately high levels of fruits and vegetables when compared to adults. This increases their risk of exposure to potential contaminants found among non-organic products. Finally, Earth's Best products do not contain genetically engineered ingredients (GEIs), made by inserting genes from one plant into a strain of another to produce more crops or control pests.
Why organic? It is better for you, your child and the environment they will grow up in.
The Earth's Best Difference:
- Organic ingredients grown without harmful pesticides
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients (GEIs)
- Most items made only from whole grains
- No added salt, modified starches or refined sugars
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Kosher (excluding meat varieties)
- Rigorous product testing
As your little one grows, you'll have to make a lot of choices. With Earth's Best choosing the right food is easy. They create high quality, organic products grown by the some of the best farmers, filled with the best ingredients and tested for the highest level of purity and freshness. Earth's Best organic products help protect the earth so future generations have healthy food to eat and a healthy world to grow up in. That makes a big difference for your little one.
About Earth’s Best
Earth’s Best is the first and only full line of organic baby food. Earth's Best organic provides "better for baby" products with the freshest, purest ingredients, so parents can nurture their baby's health with the utmost confidence. Earth’s Best is organic certified by Oregon Tilth, an agency accredited by the USDA. That means they procure ingredients that do not contain potentially harmful synthetic pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, or genetically engineered ingredients (GEIs). It also means that they can proudly display the USDA organic logo on their packaging.
No wonder, Earth’s Best has been trusted and preferred by parents, grandparents, and caregivers alike for the past 25 years.
Today Earth’s Best offers organic formulas, snacks, meals, and even baby body products for your little one. By expanding the trusted Earth's Best brand beyond baby foods they hope all children will grow up with the freshest and purest products possible in a clean and safe world.
Earth's Best Quality Promise
Each ingredient is tested for pesticides and potentially harmful residues. No product is released until Earth's Best quality assurance department approves laboratory results, ensuring they meet the strict standards for organic certification.
- Earth's Best organic infant formula contains no toxic chemicals or heavy metals.
- Earth's Best organic infant cereals provide an excellent source of iron to aid early physical and neurological development and restore the iron depletion that results after birth.
- Earth's Best organic baby juice comes from fresh pressed, undiluted, single strength juice, not from concentrate.
- Earth's Best organic produce does not expose infants to the higher level of contaminants found in conventional produce. Proportionately, babies consume up to four times the fruits and vegetables that adults consume.
- Earth's Best organic jarred fruits provide an excellent source of vitamin C to aid the absorption of iron and help fight infections.